Image from heatherihn.deviantart.com
Don’t leave those exquisite tails collecting dust during the Winter months! Here are our top 5 ways to get the most out of your Mermaid Tail in the cooler months:
- Head to your local indoor pool, splash about, and practice your Butterfly stroke. We guarantee you will be the best looking mermaid there!
- Movie Night! Invite your friends around, pop on your tails and sing your hearts out to your favourite mermaid movies. You will definitely feel like you’re ‘Under The Sea’. (Bonus: Your popcorn and lollies will stay nice and dry!)
- Head to the beach and take lots of fun Mermaid Tail pictures. It might be too cold to swim but you can still look beautiful on the sand. Be sure to like & tag us on Facebook (MermaidTails.com.au) and Instagram (@mermaidtailsau) and we could feature your photo on our feed!
- If you are traveling overseas or up north in search of the sunshine and tropical beaches, why not take your Mermaid Tail with you? Plenty of fun to be had body surfing the waves and snorkelling the reef of new ocean abodes. You could even spot a real live mermaid lurking off the coast.
- This one is for all the mermaid parents out there - If bath time is a struggle, why not let them wear their Mermaid Tail? It might just save you a few tantrums and make bath time waves of fun!